Monday, June 28, 2010

Red, White, & Blue Pot Luck Lunch


I am super excited! This Friday my office will be hosting its annual Red, White, & Blue Bash!
... or more commonly known as our typical themed holiday pot luck lunch! It is a time where we bring our favorite breakfast/lunch/dessert treats to the office for everyone to enjoy! Plus we are asking for everyone to adorn himself/herself in America's favorite colors and to help make this a party of historic measure! What could be more fun than that?

So with that in mind... what fun activities do you have planned for this July 4th weekend? While nothing is officially set in stone for our July 4th, we are both excited for our random day trip to College Station this weekend for our one year engagiversary:)...



While it will be about a three hour drive, I absolutely cannot wait to enjoy any and all Aggie traditions and eateries. I have my heart set on some Rosas, Fazolis, Blue Baker, and Potato Shack to just name a few... is it sad I'm super excited about the food options?!? Ha. I also would love to just enjoy all the newness of the town and see what this year has in store for good ole' A&M.... Plus I would love to have a new Aggie Shirt:) Anyway I wish you a wonderful week ahead of us and look forward to hearing about all the July 4th funtivities to be had! Once a decision has been made about what to do for our July 4th... more pics and posts will be created shortly:)

Love,
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. ...well I guess this trip is contingent upon the weather! It is claiming to rain the rest of the week and weekend. Angry fist to this rainy summer weather! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails