To the most wonderful man in my life, happy seven months of marriage! What an exciting time in our life. A time that we can refocus our wants and our goals... about the job... the home... and just life in general. It is amazing to know that wherever life may take us... we have the best partners to travel with and the best friend to help guide us in our journey. I look forward to each and every day spent as it is another day that I am thankful for each moment given. Thank you love for all the days we've shared and again for all those yet to come:)
So in other news in regards to changes that we will be enjoying in the coming months...
1. Enjoying married life! We will hopefully be slowing down and enjoying fun nights at home, fun activities with friends, and our time just as our cute fam of four!
2. Possibly moving! Again there is nothing set, but Ray and I are really looking at the possibility of moving back to our roots in North Dallas (Plano, Allen, or McKinney) This will still be an apartment but we are hoping that this will be our last move until we purchase our first home. Again nothing definite.
3. Buying a house! While we are still a ways away from purchasing our first home (hopefully next year around September), I am still having a fun time and making it a small hobby to house search.
4. Babies! I know you were thinking it as we all are (sometimes me:) hehe. This weekend was a fun time of catch up but my father has already begun to ask about grandkids. I figure since this is my personal blog I should probably talk about one of the things I am super excited about. Let's just say that it will be in the works over the next few years. It is definitely something that has hit me and something that will be such a fun adventure... but we are waiting at this moment, enjoying our time together, and hopefully getting set financially before we move forward with growing our little family.
I guess those are all the major ones that we are currently focusing on at this time. I will of course have more updates so do be on the look out for those. In regards to our new green thumb hobby...
Sprouting New Roots....

As you may have read here... Ray and I are taking on a few gardening projects. Look what Ray found early this morning when watering our spices!!!! Our first baby spice root. This is just too exciting. Maybe we can really have our own wonderful garden one day... but for now this will do. More updates will follow!

And look at Ray's ever growing tomato plant!
So here's to changes, to life, and to sprouting new roots!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment