
It is Thursday.... and while I usually sound surprisingly upbeat... which I am or at least work at being... I just have to say that this morning was a little bit more difficult than others. I found myself in bed, wrapped tightly with covers, and pretty much refusing to leave until the absolute last moment possible. I guess that is a lot of us though so I'm not too worried. Ha! I've just been having some of "those days" lately which has been pretty hard to shake off as of late. I mean things at home are amazing!!! I love seeing my husband, kiddos, and friends. They make each day so wonderful whether it is a night in or a night on the town. I owe some pretty awesome experiences to those around me. I think for me I'm kind of fighting an inner battle right now. One that I honestly am constantly praying for patience and for a level head. I think that sometimes it is nice to be reminded that we all in some form or fashion fight daily demons... so I'm definitely not alone. It has just been so difficult to not include this in my daily blog as you know I do truly write about almost everything.... just sadly I can't say exactly how I feel.... so I'll do my best. Since the beginning of this year I was given an opportunity... and even after promises were made, everything changed. I feel day in day out a sense of pressure and frustration. I know this is not where I'm meant to be in life and am really trying to figure out what path to take. I know in years to come this will merely be a stepping stone to where I'll end up... and I know the journey is not supposed to be easy... but I'm human and I feel every inch of it along the way. So I guess this is one of those blah moments... where it is so great to just put it down... so while it may be a long road ahead... I'm super hopeful and know that this too shall pass:) I guess you read a little bit of the frustrations on my previous Forrest Gump post! Ha! That was sure a day:) Well I had the intention of writing about some fun upcoming activities... but just don't feel that this is the post to do them... so do expect some fun updates to be coming shortly!
Love,
Alicia

Praying that you have small moments of sunshine throughout your day to get you through it!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much lady! You are so uplifting:)
ReplyDelete