Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thought-Full Thursday!


On this "Thoughtful Thursday" blog post I thought it would be fun to post our thoughts for the week. Come on ladies we're women! We have the right to change our minds to say what we want to and feel what we want to... Heartache to heartache we stand... ok really those are just random song lyrics. Ha! But I did think it would be fun to put down what's been on our minds this week... and random as it may be, sometimes its great to have a platform to say what we want...

1. I need a hair cut/make over that will make me look older than 12. Anyone know of a good salon that won't break the bank? Please advise!!!!! I am way over due.
2. Is the job market really as bad as it appears? Does anyone have contacts out there in the non profit sector or anywhere in North Dallas for that matter?
3. Will I run a marathon in my lifetime? I've been really considering completing one... now I might walk the entire way and it could potentially take me 24hrs but I would love to do one before we have kids. Anyone want to join? I figure it's three times around Whiterock (well that would put you at 27 miles) I don't think they have a sticker/medal for that.
4. Where will we move? Will we move? What will my job be?
5. Is it bad to have a favorite pair of jeans and want to wear them everyday? How often is too often?
6. Why do I keep getting dating emails for single women or single moms? What is the internet trying to tell me?
7. Why do I have red eyes in all pictures? Is it absolutely necessary for me to touch up every single picture just b/c I kind of look evil?
8. Is there a reason why drivers don't wave anymore? I mean it is only courteous to wave when someone lets you in/over/etc. I remember the first time someone thanked me by slightly tapping their brakes... well either that or they were brake checking me... but still WAVE PPL!
9. I am really loving our little spice garden. I wonder when we get a house will we have a small garden? Will we keep it up? They say there are plants out there that are pretty hard to kill. I killed a baby cactus so anythings possible! Ha!
10. So I lost my heart necklace again. You know the one I wear everyday... the only one I really ever wear... I lost it about a month ago and still cannot find it. This is actually the second one I've lost... maybe I should look into different jewelry. Ha!

Well I guess that's all the randomness I have for right now. Ha. What are some fun Thursday thoughts of yours?

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails