"I always look forward to simple moments as even the most ordinary moment can turn into something spectacular."- Alicia Zellner
Puppy Love'n...
As per many of my posts, I say it all the time... My favorite thing to do in this world is to spend time with my cute family of four. This past Friday I soaked up as much time as possible as I knew I would be traveling home on Saturday for some very exciting activities... but knew I would miss these sweet faces.
Loving on mama as the pups anxiously wait for dinner!
(and to Farrah... yes I totally wore our Zellners gone wild in PCB shirts to work... casual Friday! I got a lot of positive feedback from it:)
(and to Farrah... yes I totally wore our Zellners gone wild in PCB shirts to work... casual Friday! I got a lot of positive feedback from it:)

Daddy and Toby dancing in the kitchen. Not sure how enthusiastic Toby is within this picture as it appears we torture our animals.... with so much love!
A very proud brother, fiance, and friend
with the talented dancer!
with the talented dancer!
Travis with Ashlyn's congratulatory flowers
right before the performance.
right before the performance.
The soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Marc Ponder

Early 21st birthday celebration and performance dinner with the Tielke Family at Las Haciendas Mexican Food Restaurant!
You continue to amaze me with your wonderful abilities. I am so honored I was able to share in such a special moment with you and the Tielke family as this was to be your last recital... even though I'm thinking there may be a few more in your future! You'll always be the little one that I've known since elementary school... the cute inquisitive girl that has now grown up to a beautiful woman and I couldn't be more proud and excited for all the moments to come... including the beautiful wedding this next April.
To the Tielke Famiy,
Thank you for such a fun evening. I absolutely look forward to many more gatherings in months to come for the upcoming nuptials. I wish you all such a wonderful time and look forward to seeing you all again soon!
Original Family of 4...
What an amazing treat to spend time with my family this weekend. On Sunday, June 13, 2010 my very first family of 4 was able to get together for a special early father's day lunch and to spend some very much needed catch up time together. I had told my parents about Las Haciendas (since we are very much a Mexican food family)... so better yet have the family try it. As I'm sure many of you know I could eat Mexican Food every day of my life if left to my own devices... so yes it was super yummy and yes I did have the same meal as the night before.... cheese enchiladas with rice and beans... and it was just as good the following day! I would so suggest you try it if you are in the Houston area. After a very yummy lunch and a fun time to catch up... what great way to end the trip... a family photo session!
My parentals:)

The Waldrup Men!
This was just the weekend I needed. What a perfect reminder that God works in such wonderful ways in our life. I do hope you all have had such a wonderful weekend!!!
Love,
Alicia
Random PS: Yes I brought my sewing machine home for a fun learning session with my mom, but Saturday night after dinner with the Tielke's my mom and I spent a fun evening in while catching up on all that we'd been up to. And if you know my mother or myself then you will understand that we can talk for hours... so sadly no sewing was done this weekend... but I do look forward to some attempts very soon as I do have a few crafts I would love to start making:)
Love,
Alicia
Random PS: Yes I brought my sewing machine home for a fun learning session with my mom, but Saturday night after dinner with the Tielke's my mom and I spent a fun evening in while catching up on all that we'd been up to. And if you know my mother or myself then you will understand that we can talk for hours... so sadly no sewing was done this weekend... but I do look forward to some attempts very soon as I do have a few crafts I would love to start making:)
















Can't wait to see your crafts! My sewing machine has been gathering dust lately, too, lol.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'd love to talk about a bridal shower cake!
Well thank you lady! I do hope it goes as well as I have envisioned it in my head. Ha!
ReplyDeleteAll I can think of when looking at the picture of Ray and Toby "dancing" is the Movie... Meet the Robinsons where the Dinosaur says I have a big head with little bitty arms. Ha!
ReplyDelete