Well hello there! Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday! So I've been doing a lot of thinking lately... and for this Tuesday Tidbit post... I've decided it's time for another Q&A Session. And as random as these questions always are... I really do enjoy looking back on them as a fun way to keep up with the times and all that is happening in the lives of the Zellners.1. How is my infamous Pontiac doing? Knock on wood... (no seriously) my car is running quite well... no random break downs and this week's tape on the windows is holding really well regardless of rain.
2. How are our P90X work out sessions going? To be honest we have not been faithful followers of the P90X and have fallen off the wagon a bit. I blame busy/random outings and too many to do's. Ha! We're hoping to get back in to the swing of things very soon! Maybe our World Vision Marathon/Half running teams will keep us motivated!
3. How is our Apartment search going? Well to be honest we haven't really moved forward with anything as of yet. Our lease ends in September... but figure we'll start looking within the next few weeks just to get a good idea. But it seems that we might be revisiting the North Dallas area again real soon:)
4. Am I team Edward/Jacob? Here's the deal ladies... and gents for that matter. I seem to completely stand alone on this deal when discussing the Twilight series. I am team Edward all the way! Harass me if you will.
5. What is your current job situation? I feel I have finally made some headway and discovered my next step. I couldn't be more relieved. While I will keep this subject to a minimum, I will have to say that it looks like this lady might be hitting the books;) More will be posted soon!
6. How addicted to Chapstick are you really? Well guys today in the middle of a torrential down pour, I ended up on the ground and searched under a car to find the brand new tube I dropped. Let's talk about dedication... and relief. Thank you to the owner of the BMW that did not happen to come outside to his/her car as I was awkwardly searching for lip balm. Ha... and yes this really happened.
7. Why are you not a fan of milk? I keep coming back to this... why must I love this calcium filled enrichment? Well guys... milk has not been doing this body good. I have felt horrible as of late... and may truly be lactose intolerant. I guess it is time to suck it up and try some soy milk or even Silk. Does anyone have suggestions?
8. What upcoming activities do you have planned? Red, White, & Blue Pot Luck Lunch (at work), Weekend day trip to College Station (our 1 year engagiversary:), The Brushwood Good-bye Bash:( Cavalier's Show, ABF Ranger's Game, Danny & Jessica's Wedding, Daniela's bachelorette in Austin, The Cox Wedding... and many many more!
9. What is your favorite food/snack? First of all can you tell I'm hungry if I'm writing about food...?!?! Currently I have been loving food probably a little more than I should but I would have to say my favorite foods/snacks are... anything with cheese including queso, sliced, laughing cow wedges, the kind in the can... really any cheese.... and of course all things mexican food is my fav!
10. What are your favorite summer shows? Well the summer has been a difficult time for shows. I've been missing all of my usual faves... so I've really gotten into a few random ones but they are still pretty great including Top Chef... yes my friends... it is currently playing this summer as well as a show on Mondays called Persons Unknown. I of course still watch reruns of SVU, How I Met Your Mother, Snapped, and lifetime. Again thank goodness for DVR!
Well I guess 10 is good for now... more tidbits to come:)
Love,
Alicia

Well speaking of our apartment search it may look as tho we need to get on the ball. Today we will meet with the apt complex to see what the new rates are for this renewal period. More details will be provided shortly about our potential move!
ReplyDeleteoooo, what was the outcome of that!? I hope you'll say "they're making us move to McKinney" :) Heheh Hope it went well!!
ReplyDeleteHey lady! Well thank you for your thoughts. It wasn't a horrible increase but really there are only a few negatives and TONS of positives if we do move:) wink wink. So we will actually be looking for apartments this weekend in Plano, Allen, & drum roll please.... MCKINNEY:)
ReplyDeleteI'll let you know how it goes!!!