Friday, May 28-Sunday, May 30, 2010:
Friday morning, Ray and I woke up and enjoyed our morning on the balcony watching the early risers as well as the many schools of manta rays swim in the beautiful blue/green waters of Panama City Beach, FL.
We welcomed all of our Zellner family as we then ate breakfast and got ready for our day at the beach. The next few days were simple and perfect. We enjoyed fun family catch up, sand castle competitions which easily went to Todd and Tyler, buried Rachel in the sand, flew kites on the beach, enjoyed fun game nights, a human maze, Friday night dinner out at Pineapple Willies, taught my niece new words, family photo sessions, and nice drives around town. What a wonderful vacation! I think it might already be time to plan the next one. Love you all! Enjoy the many many pictures to follow:)
We welcomed all of our Zellner family as we then ate breakfast and got ready for our day at the beach. The next few days were simple and perfect. We enjoyed fun family catch up, sand castle competitions which easily went to Todd and Tyler, buried Rachel in the sand, flew kites on the beach, enjoyed fun game nights, a human maze, Friday night dinner out at Pineapple Willies, taught my niece new words, family photo sessions, and nice drives around town. What a wonderful vacation! I think it might already be time to plan the next one. Love you all! Enjoy the many many pictures to follow:)

Beautiful Panama City Beach, FL


Getting "beach" ready!

The ladies!

Girls just wanna have fun!

The gents!

Ray showing off his "guns!"

Boys will be boys!!! Ha!

The coolest "beach chairs" ever!

Tyler & Rachel...Lounging on the beach!

...building sand castles!


...burying Rachel!



Becky & Todd... Two cute!

Todd's sand man!

The Turtle!

Sun glass style'n: Rachel, Olivia, and Becky:)

Aunt Alicia & Olivia!

My girl Becky & her "party planner!"

Relaxing on the balcony chairs... this is how we spent a great deal of our mornings!

Painted Toes in the Sand!

Beautiful yet subtle Rainbows!

Baby Shark


Flying Kites on the beach with my hubby!
Gotta love Little Mermaid and Buzz Lightyear!

Yummy drinks from the daquari shop across the street.

Rachel & Tyler on the beach at sunset


My hubby & I on the beach

Rachel and Olivia

Todd & Becky

Rachel and Tyler getting ready for their banana boat ride!



Get on the boat... the banana boat!

Farrah and Olivia made us sweet beach baskets!


Little one all tuckered out:) Love you Livie Grace!

We Don't Skinny Dip... We Chunky Dunk! HA!

Family Style Dinners at the Condo!

Dinner at Pineapple Willy's

The Human Maze...
While we will not be joining Amazing Race anytime soon... I love my husband for being such a great partner during the maze! 47 minutes! The winners were Rachel and Tyler! Way to go guys! As a treat we stopped for snow cones. Mine was cotton candy. Yum!
Aunt Becky & Olivia with snow cones!
This trip was filled with amazing moments and unforgettable memories:) I am so thankful for my loves and for all the moments we've shared. When you add a 2 year old to the mix... the conversation always makes for some pretty unforgettable moments. Here are some of my favs!

Olivia... "I wan lipstick!!!"
Alicia... "Sweety, but I've already given you two." Referring to the two tubes of chapstick that have somehow been removed from my possession.
Olivia..."Yeah but I wants more!!!" Gosh I love this child.... so much like her Aunt:)
Olivia... "Move!" (referring to Ray's arm that is hugging me) "He's your daddy?"
Alicia... "No he's my husband."
Olivia... "No that's my daddy." referring to Ryan her father. "He's my husband."
Alicia.... oops!
Alicia... "Ouch I hit my clavicle."
Olivia... "Clabbibble?"
Alicia... "yes you have one too."
Olivia... "Ah (gasp for air). Don't say that word. It's bad. Say Sorry!"
K well some of those might have just been funny to me or definitely in the moment. But what can I say... I kind of absolutely love this little girl:)
Love,
Alicia
Alicia... "Sweety, but I've already given you two." Referring to the two tubes of chapstick that have somehow been removed from my possession.
Olivia..."Yeah but I wants more!!!" Gosh I love this child.... so much like her Aunt:)
Olivia... "Move!" (referring to Ray's arm that is hugging me) "He's your daddy?"
Alicia... "No he's my husband."
Olivia... "No that's my daddy." referring to Ryan her father. "He's my husband."
Alicia.... oops!
Alicia... "Ouch I hit my clavicle."
Olivia... "Clabbibble?"
Alicia... "yes you have one too."
Olivia... "Ah (gasp for air). Don't say that word. It's bad. Say Sorry!"
K well some of those might have just been funny to me or definitely in the moment. But what can I say... I kind of absolutely love this little girl:)
Love,
Alicia





No comments:
Post a Comment