
June already? Wow, I cannot believe Summer is officially here! With a new month comes more amazing announcements! So before this month passes us by, I wanted to take a moment to give a few shout outs including...
1. Celebrating 200 Days of Marriage with my hubs!: June 2, 2010 & June 14 (7 months of marriage)
2. Nana's Birthday: June 6, 2010
3. Trip back to SL for Ashlyn's Recital and Birthday bash (dinner): June 12, 2010
4. Daniela's Bridal Shower at Mary Ellen's Tea Room: June 19, 2010
5. Father's Day!: June 20, 2010
6. Bryson's 6 Months Old: June 21, 2010 (half way to 1... I can't believe it:)
We shall also not forget about some fun evenings out with friends including dinners, the occasional Ginger Man Tuesday Special:), and hopefully many pool days! Wishing you a wonderful Summer.
What activities/announcements do you have for the Month of June?
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment