Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Humperdink Happenings & Fam Photo Shoot!


This past Tuesday a group of friends met up at Humperdinks in Addison for some fun friendly hangout. It was a time of great friends, great fun, and tasty $2.99 drink specials. Here's to more Tuesday Specials:)

When we returned home, another family photo session was underway... or shall I say another attempt at a pic of our cute fam of four. We've done everything to get both pups to sit still and pose... but typically that's not their idea of fun. So I did what I could think of from bribing them with treats, including their favorite toys, and even the let me just hold you option... but still this is what we got. And regardless I think they are cute and always have a great amount of character! (Now please watch how Mattie is going for her toy... then the next pic shows Toby taking the toy which she was not too thrilled about... and then finally Mattie was just excited about treat options... HA!)





To my amazing husband who puts up with my family photo session attempts and understands the obsession with countless photos for blogging purposes.... I salute you love for all that you allow me to do:)

To fellow bloggers... I hope you have an amazing week and enjoy all the fun activities planned as well as some of the random moments with those you love. It is sometimes what is unexpected or unplanned that can really be the most fun!

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails