It's true.... woman are absolutely amazing! It's like if one was stranded on an island... the contents of ones purse could seriously save everyone and build a shopping mall at the same time. So for this Funday Friday Post I thought it would be interesting to ask...
What goes inside your purse?!?!
For me this is a tricky question. I have days that I carry a purse that is as big as a satchel. I have my world on my shoulder... literally:) ha! Then other days, I ask Ray if he needs me to take anything and I bring absolutely nothing... except for a tube of chapstick located safely inside my pocket. Did you really think I could leave without it?!?!
In my purse today...
1. Two planners (I guess one wasn't enough:) ha!) No one runs out in June the other begins in July. I like to keep my options open.
2. Chapstick (of course). It is actually a spare tube in case I lose or melt the primary one.
3. A pink razor cell phone (that will need to be replaced soon)
4. A bag of pretzels and a wedge of laughing cow cheese. (always good to have a snack near by)
5. A heavy duty key ring... yes I have tried to reduce the number of keys I carry but for some reason I still feel as though I have a giant ring of random keys (just in case)
6. 2 writing utensil. one medium black ink pen and a pencil for some reason. I typically do not have a pencil on me
7. My camera. It usually never leaves my side
8. Sun glasses. It is the summer in Texas. Could not be caught without them!
9. A highlighter... not sure but I guess it's good to have with two planners
10. My wallet with a ridiculous amount of cards, pictures, old receipts... I should probably go through it to get all the unnecessary stuff out... currently lazy
11. Old Kroger receipt from last night. 2 bottles of wine (red and white) as well as a tube of chapstick. Gotta stay stocked.
12. A cute blue flower pin that I received at Kaylan's Bachelorette party. Not sure why its in there but you never know when you might want to add a little accessory to your outfit. Today I am wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and flip flops. Probably will not be the day... but it may come soon:)
13. Compact and foundation. You never know when you may need a touch up.
Well today I'm packing pretty light. What about you? What goes inside your purse?!?!
Love,
Alicia
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago


My "purse" is pretty much the diaper bag now. Unless I go somewhere without B...which isn't very often. If you asked me this question 6 months ago, I would have a long list of the MOST random things you could imagine, but now, just B's stuff and my wallet, phone, keys and coupons :)
ReplyDeleteHa! You are still the girl that can build a shopping mall! I have high hopes:) and still that is A LOT of stuff to carry!
ReplyDelete