Dinner with the Dukes!
They made a very delicious chicken Alfredo and pasta dinner with asparagus and very yummy buttered bread sticks. For dessert we had German chocolate cake... and it was amazing. It's funny how your pallet changes as you age. I used to swear I hated asparagus and coconut but as we grow and change so do our taste buds! :)
Did you expect me to go the entire night without taking pictures?!?!
Enjoy a few pictures of our amazing friends/hosts/chefs:)
Sitting down to a very delicious meal...
I think River secretly wanted to join us:)
I think River secretly wanted to join us:)
To Stephanie (Duckee) and Adam,
Thank you for such a wonderful night out with amazing friends. We enjoyed such a wonderful meal and great conversation. I loved that we were able to see all the fun changes to the house. It's absolutely beautiful... again "I want one!" :) Love you guys and as always, we look forward to another visit very soon!
Weekend Updates!
As you've read this weekend I will be traveling home to spend some time with a very sweet friend, Ashlyn. I have grown up with this girl for what feels like my entire life. Her family has definitely been a second home for me. I am happy to say that I will be able to share in some very special moments this weekend as she will perform her dance recital and share in an early 21st birthday celebration. What fun times this weekend will be:) Good luck Ashlyn, you will do amazing and I cannot wait to see you perform!!!
Thank you for such a wonderful night out with amazing friends. We enjoyed such a wonderful meal and great conversation. I loved that we were able to see all the fun changes to the house. It's absolutely beautiful... again "I want one!" :) Love you guys and as always, we look forward to another visit very soon!
Weekend Updates!
As you've read this weekend I will be traveling home to spend some time with a very sweet friend, Ashlyn. I have grown up with this girl for what feels like my entire life. Her family has definitely been a second home for me. I am happy to say that I will be able to share in some very special moments this weekend as she will perform her dance recital and share in an early 21st birthday celebration. What fun times this weekend will be:) Good luck Ashlyn, you will do amazing and I cannot wait to see you perform!!!

In other news, I'll be spending some really amazing quality time with my family this weekend. My mom will be attending the recital with me. Also I had previously gotten a sewing machine from my wonderful husband and have not had the opportunity to use it... so my mom is holding me a mini learning session this weekend as well. On Sunday, my mom, brother, and I are hoping to take my dad out for an early father's day. While it will be short, it will be very wonderful to catch up with my family:) More pictures and updates will be posted on my return.

Have such a wonderful weekend. I do look forward to catching up real soon:)
Love,
Alicia





Omg!! I'm so excited for you My mom has thought me a little about sewing but i still seem to mess up something while doing a good project.. I know you will do great!!! Good luck and have so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for going home! One of my "want to attempt" projects this Summer is to make curtains for our living room. They are going to have to be simpler than the simplest kind of curtains because well, I have no clue what I'm doing. Ha! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! Yes I am super excited about sewing and learning a whole bunch of new things... and keeping up with it:) Also kristin check out the tutorials on Make it and Love it. She does so many amazing tutorials... especially curtains:) Remember you can always make pockets!
ReplyDelete