On June 10, 2009... one year ago today... I began a journey that had no specific destination. I had taken up blogging as a means to achieve a few personal goals. I had wanted to find a way to digitally scrapbook our lives as well as keep up with those near and far of all the activities we had been up to. And over time this activity turned into one of my favorite hobbies to date. I love blogging. It has been such a wonderful way to scrapbook, photograph, catch up, and detail every aspect of our lives as well as such a fun reminder of all the wonderful moments that we've shared together. It is amazing to see what one year has in store for everyone and I am so excited to continue such a wonderful tradition.So here is to one year of amazing moments! One year of details, announcements, thoughts, and memories! Here's to many many more years to come!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment