Tomorrow we will be getting this little cutie (who is not so little anymore) for the weekend. From Thursday to Sunday we'll be watching Bella (Toby's first love) and puppy sitting for our good friends Adam and Stephanie. Toby and Bella first met almost three years ago and hit it off pretty instantly. From long walks to dog parks... they were two of a kind... we always wondered what their puppies would look like (even though that's out of the question since they are both fixed)... but still the thought did cross my mind from time to time. Anyway this weekend should be great fun, lots of play time, more walks, and hopefully 3 very tired puppies! ha!Love,
Mama of 2 furbabies

What a cute little puppy!!
ReplyDeleteAbout my monthly desktop lay-outs......I used Photoshop to get the pictures behind the layout. I'm not actually sure if there is another way to do it other than Photoshop though. Sorry I'm not much help.
I know she is such a cutie! Well thanks for the info... I definitely think that some photoshop is in my future:)
ReplyDelete