Wednesday, June 16, 2010

80s Movie Watching Party!

Ok I'll admit it. I absolutely love 80s movies. It is a time of geeky teenagers, unlawful dancing, giving up your underwear, never putting baby in the corner, working women, people who are seeing ghosts, losing that love'n feeling, a kid learning to wax on/wax off, the unforgettable governor saying I'll be back, the random prostitute that can really dance, beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice, and times where kids just wanna have fun!

This weekend as you've probably read, we will be dog sitting and caring for 3 adorable furbabies. So when we are not going for long walks or having puppy play time, Ray and I have decided to make this an 80s movie marathon extravaganza... and I couldn't be more excited! But the true question is... what movies should we chose? It is strange how many 80s movies that my hubby had missed out on while growing up... so I'd love to get your advice.

What 80s movies should we pick?!?! I'm thinking 16 Candles, Dirty Dancing, Footloose, and... see there are just too many to chose. Please help me out here!

Love,
Alicia

2 comments:

  1. so far we have dirty dancing, 16 candles, and weird science!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is what we ended up with for our 80s Movie Marathon Extravaganza...
    1. Weird Science
    2. Sixteen Candles
    3. Teenwolf
    4. A Fish Called Wanda
    5. Say Anything

    I do heart the 80s. We have tons more left on our cue... cannot wait to have 80s Movie Marathon Take Two:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails