So this is a minor wake up call as I have not been writing my typical daily post. I will be honest and say (knock on wood) that this week has surprisingly gone by rather quickly:) I was a little bit hesitant to admit this as the past few weeks have been shorter weeks but have felt so drawn out. I guess keeping yourself busy will do that!Anywho... I hope you all have had such a wonderful week! This week has brought about many fun activities and changes that I am really excited to be posting about. So let me get us caught up to speed.
This past Tuesday, Ray and I met the newly married Kaylan and James for the Tuesday special at The Ginger Man.
Of course it wasn't until I arrived that I realized once again I had forgotten to bring my camera so sadly no photos had been taken. It was a great evening of catch up with great friends. Sadly both Kaylan and James will be leaving within a little over a month to Arizona for James to begin his doctoral program in Accounting... or finance... they are all in the same field right... sorry as you can prob tell that was not one of my best subjects to say the least while in college. So anyway... the point is that we are taking full advantage of every opportunity to see them before their big send off date!
In other news, my cousin Travis (pictured on the right) has moved to Dallas to start Seminary .... I am so very excited... even though he forgot to tell his favorite cousin that he was moving to her city... she will forgive him... eventually!
Pictured on the left is my baby cousin Danny. He will be getting married on August 1, 2010 in Austin and I couldn't be more excited for him.
This Saturday I will also be traveling home to visit one of my favorite people. Ashlyn Tielke (who's wedding will be in April of 2011) is having her annual dance recital in Houston and I couldn't be more excited to attend! It will be such a great time to catch up with her and the entire Tielke family (as they were my second family while growing up:)
So I guess that's all for my Wednesday Wake Up Call post... hope I have caught you up to speed. Have a wonderful week and look forward to posting real soon.
Love,
Alicia




No comments:
Post a Comment