I'll be honest, there are definitely some days that feel a lot like this picture... stuck between a rock and a hard place. I think we all have those types of weeks, but the good thing is they come and go... and hopefully they go very quickly. Ha!
But there have been some really great things about this week thus far as well as for those to come... This past Tuesday, Ray and I met up with Kaylan, James, and Mike at The Ginger Man in Dallas for their Tuesday special! It was really just a great time to catch up with great friends!
Today, I have an appointment to get my bridesmaid's dress fitted for the upcoming "Jaylan" or (James and Kaylan) Wedding this next weekend! I can't believe it is almost here and am so excited to share in it:)
In the very near future we also have some fun May Birthdays coming up! A big Happy early Birthday to my amazing sister and brother-n-law couple... Farrah and Ryan Zellner!
We love you with all of our heart and wish you both such a special day. We can't wait to join you all in a few weeks for some fun in the sun, relaxation, and an amazing family vacation.
Love,
Alicia
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago





Awww! thank you sweetie.. I really hope it is a special day but the biggest day will be when i open the door of the beach house and your behind it.. Love you
ReplyDelete