I think there are so many things in life that we have to do... many of us try to stay organized and write list after list. I too am that person. I actually love making lists! And there is nothing wrong with that. But today that's not exactly what I want to talk about. I don't want to sit here and talk about all the things I have to do... I want to tell you about all the things I want to do! So today... I am making my"want-to-do" list!
1. Help Kaylan with any extra wedding details: Today we are having a "Program Party" at K's place! Friday I've taken off of work and will be attending her bridal brunch, rehearsal, and dinner. Saturday is the Wedding day!!!
2. Day dream about the beach! I am so excited for a vacation... as if you couldn't tell. Only 13 more days until I get to see my Zellner Fam! Is it weird how excited I am about packing?!?!
3. Learn to sew and start making fun craft projects
4. Visit College Station
5. Go on a picnic with the hubs and pups
6. More pool days... and getting some type of summer color
7. More blogging:)
8. Dinners with friends
9. Catching up on all of our shows on DVR
10. Celebrating more anniversaries. I love my hubby!
11. House hunting (more of a hobby)
12. Road trips to visit family & friends
13. Keeping up with P90X & Katy Trail Runs
14. Finding and attending fun Dallas activities including Taste of Addison & Grapefest
15. RELAXING!!!!!!!
So the question is... what are some of your "want-to-do's"?!?!
Have such a wonderful week/end. Again it may be a few days before you catch me blogging... but when I return just you wait! A sea of pictures and posts will sure follow:)
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment