"What's Happening Hot Stuff?!?!" Sorry I just had a strange recollection of Sixteen Candles and Long Duck Dong's famous quote....Well moving on to our Humpday Happenings... So many events are right around the corner and I am just getting super excited for them. This week will be filled with a few fun last minute wedding details for Kaylan, trip planning mania for Florida, and some fun family time with my hubs! So do expect a large amount of pictures and postings to come...
But let's not forget about some interesting previous activities and some of what this Zellner fam has been up to.

And while I would love to say that we've been on track with our P90X and Katy Trail outings... I have to be honest and say both of those have been a little on the back burner these past few weeks... honestly... due to laziness and my wonderful ability to be super clumsy and injure myself for the ?!?!# time. Ha! Oh and speaking of injuries... check out this baby I got the other day!

I thought it would be a fun idea to play ball with the pups on the floor... let's just say with all the excitement that Toby was going for the ball... I layed down... and sadly he got my arm as well. I think I scared the poor pup to death when I screamed... immediately tail between his legs, he dropped the ball... my arm... and layed down in the "please don't be mad at me mommy" stance. Shall I say I am a huge bruiser?!?! Thank goodness for makeup and spray on tans! I have a wedding to go to in 3 days!
But its ok because to make me feel better we went out for Whataburger and ate completely unhealthy... but oh so good! Ha!
More posts to follow. Have a lovely week and I'll be posting soon!
Love,
Alicia
More posts to follow. Have a lovely week and I'll be posting soon!
Love,
Alicia


Holy cow....that is the biggest bruise I have ever seen. Poor Alicia!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously! But today is officially day 2 and its starting to go down. It is just crazy!!! I never expected to bruise like that for such a small thing:) Ha. Oh well!
ReplyDelete