Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thank Goodness for DVRs!

So I am going to be honest... I have kind of fallen off the bandwagon for many of my favorite shows! And thank goodness to my DVR... it's totally ok. Now do hear me right... I still love my Biggest Loser and Parenthood... but now we can watch them at our own convenience. Even though I'm a few episodes behind... several in fact... I can still find some fun relaxing time to watch them. So now it doesn't matter who is "not the biggest loser," gets voted off the island, or becomes another key love interest... I got it all saved on my trusty DVR!

May I never live without one again:)






What are some of your shows you can just not live without?!?!

Love,
Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha yeah. Tim and I are way behind on our DVR, but I love having it. We have Lost, NCIS, House, Army Wives, and a couple of movies on there. I can't live without Lost! I don't know what I'll do when it's over on Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! This summer will be so hard without all the shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: so Thursday night... Ray and I stayed in and caught up on Biggest Loser! Several hours of motivation and awesomeness... Gosh it makes me want to do a marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would just like to say, I have been avoiding reading this post because of the picture of biggest loser. I thought you were going to give away who went home, or the top 4 or something. And I too am behind on it (or was). Glad to know that you didn't spoil anything...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails