Monday, May 10, 2010

Favorite Condiment Monday!

... which I totally do... and now have become hungry just thinking of it. Ha! But really in this instance... I just mean that I love catch up! So on this May morning... that's just what I'd love to do.

So a few things have happened since the last time we spoke. We had a wonderful weekend filled with many funtivities including a Friday movie date night, pool hang out and dinner with friends on Saturday


The ladies with our lovely pink "glow!"

The gents... and the amazing "Schrute Farms Beets" shirt worn by James! Love it!

... and showing some love to all of the amazing mom's out there for Mother's Day this past Sunday! To all the mom's near and far... it is amazing what you do day in and day out for those you love. We are all truly blessed to have such amazing women in our life... and on this day we celebrate you!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!

Kathy (my beautiful mom) & I

Mary Jean and Ray Zellner

Farrah and Olivia Zellner

Kristin & Bryson Fant

W
elcome Monday!

And now we have made it to Monday ... a brand new week with brand new opportunities. I say this because over the course of the past few months, I've been waiting on a few things... answers to help us make some important decisions.... and sometimes those prayers are answered and it is beyond your wildest dreams... and other times you might not get the answer you were looking for. But I have to believe in both cases that God's plan is so great and is more than we could ever dream of. I am so thankful to know that opportunities truly are endless and at the end of the day all I need in this world are those I love and those that love me. So this Monday I am glad to have my answer regardless and ready to move forward in the path that has been laid before me. Our opportunities truly are endless and even though one door will close, many more will open in its place. I am so excited to see where this journey will take us...

I wish you all a very wonderful week and look forward to so many exciting things to come... cough cough... The Brushwood Wedding on May 15, 2010 & Our Family Vacation in Florida! I'm so excited about some much needed fun in the sun with the fam:)

Love,
Alicia

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails