
As you have read... this has been an extremely eventful couple of weeks... filled with busy work schedules, fun group events, wedding planning activities, and definitely some fun hang out time with the hubby and pups.... But I could not be more excited that it is Friday and the weekend is finally here!
In regards to this weekend's events... I am definitely begging the weather to stay beautiful so we can have our first... drum roll please.... (cue drums)... our first Pool Day on Saturday for the summer! It has been so gorgeous these last few weeks, that I seriously hope we can enjoy some fun in the sun before our trip to PCB. I will be honest and admit I am ridiculously pale and although I do have "an appointment" for a spray tan (yay for TanTowel)... I still wouldn't mind a little summer glow. Sunday of course is Mother's Day! I only wish I could venture back home to celebrate such a special day with my mom. She has truly been the most inspirational person in my life and I pray that one day I could be half the woman that she is. I love you mom!
And with the close of this weekend brings a great deal of fun upcoming activities for next week. One week from tomorrow, Miss Kaylan Williams will be getting married to her amazing fiance... almost husband... Mr. James Brushwood! I am so excited and cannot wait for the big day! And in 19 days from today, Ray and I will be on our way to Florida to enjoy more fun in the sun (keeping fingers crossed for beautiful weather!)... and enjoy a very much needed vacation with our Zellner Family! I can't wait... so wishing you all such a wonderful Friday! I hope you all are celebrating it with those you love and doing everything or absolutely nothing!
Happy Friday!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment