Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits: Trip Advisor

In about 15 days, Ray and I will be headed out to Panama City Beach, Florida to join our family for some fun in the sun and some amazing relaxation time. Then the "planner" in me realized... well boy... we gotta get pack'n! So it then drove me to this idea for my Tuesday Tidbit blog post... what should I pack?

So I would love your help. I do know the obvious ones including swimming clothes, toiletries, and the obvious camera with charging action... but for all of you beach bums out there... what are some fun things to pack that the every day person might not think of?

Also... we'll be driving... so please know that we can bring anything and everything we want!



Thanks for the advice! I look forward to hearing all the fun activities/items we should bring along!

PS: Please pray that this oil spill does not affect our beautiful Florida sands!

Love,
Alicia

3 comments:

  1. When I go on vacation, I always bring a tube or anything I can blow up and float on out in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. only one thing to tell you PHONE CHARGER!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and chapstick WITH SUNBLOCK!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails