What an amazing week! A week filled with relaxing, movie watching, dog walking, friendly hang outs, and nights in! I think this week was just what the "doctor ordered." I definitely love to be on the go but a huge part of me is just a complete homebody! It is one of my favorite things!So for this Favorite Things Friday, I thought I would do things a little differently. If you can't tell I am completely excited about our upcoming vacation... so I decided that I would write about my favorite things to do while at the beach!
(in no particular order):
1. Sand Castle Competitions
2. Getting a tan (and hopefully not becoming a lobster)
3. Relaxing in a beautiful setting
4. Taking pictures! Gotta remember the moments people:)
5. Exploring
6. Walks on the beach
7. Picnics
8. Hammocks
9. Sand volleyball
10. Visiting with family/friends
11. Not answering my phone or any type of communication device
12. Searching for seashells
13. Pretty drinks with fun fruits/umbrellas
14. Beautiful blue waters and white sand
15. Wearing beach attire... cute dresses, shorts, flip flops, and sun glasses
16. Beach Games
17. Reading a book or magazine while laying pool side or on the beach
18. Site seeing
19. Feeling the sand between my toes
20. Creating new family traditions and inside jokes for years to come!
What are some of your favorite beach moments?!?!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment