Monday, May 17, 2010

6 Month Anniversary, Brushwood Wedding, Picnics in the Park & Upcoming Vaca!

This past week/end was absolutely amazing! From secret scrapbook parties, bridal brunches, rehearsal and dinner at Maggianos, a beautiful ceremony and reception, to celebrating 6 months of marriage and a picnic in the park... this weekend was filled with tons of activities and more importantly LOVE:)

Enjoy the fun details of this weekend's funtivities. And while it definitely kept me on my toes... in the end everything was absolutely perfect for our bride:) May we remember to cherish all the moments we share and celebrate together!

Friday, May 14, 2010
Happy 6 months of marriage to my husband Ray. I fall in love with you more and more every single day. You are the best thing that has happened to me and I'm so thankful for you! I love you with all of my heart and am so excited for all the moments we'll share for all the days to come:)

Secret Scrapbook Parties: We put together a scrapbook for our bride filled with letters & pictures from family & friends. Here is the set up of my page!

Bridesmaid's Brunch at Kaylan's Apartment!


The beautiful decor & gifts from Kaylan. Mine is on the right:)

Rehearsal at Dallas Museum of Biblical Art at 5PM.

Dinner to follow at Maggianos at North Park!

Group Picture at Rehearsal Dinner!

My husband & I at the Rehearsal

Saturday, May 15, 2010:
The Big Wedding Day!


Wedding Day Lunch at McAlisters! The Bridesmaids presented Kaylan with her special scrapbook!

Wedding Day Details!

The bride & her Bridal Box while admiring the giant rock on her finger:)

The beautiful bouquets!

Candy Bar!

The bride & her bridesmaids/house party admiring her engagement photo book!

The beautiful dress and wedding shoes

The beautiful bride & I!

Our group of girlies!!! Our baby of the group is getting married! Yay 2010:)

The bride & her bridesmaids

Cocktail hour before the reception with the group:)

The beautiful bride & groom: Mr. and Mrs. James Brushwood!

The alter and the bride & groom's table

The beautiful reception decor!

Kristin & I:)

The Zellners:)

Stephanie & Adam Duke!

Michael and Kristin Fant!

The Heights Baptist Church and sweet ABF friends

Celebrate Good Times!
This is what happens when you leave your camera with friends!!! :) HAHAHAHAH!

KRISTIN!

ADAM!

Shieva!

The Bride & Groom Cake(s)!

Ray & I standing by the bonfire of cookies... the coolest alternative to a Groom's Cake... he even had regulation A&M pitchers filled with milk for dunking!


The Bride & Groom ready to cut the cake:)

Sharing in the Groom's Cookies! Just FYI... he dunked a cookie (in a smaller cup of course:) Loved it!

The MR. and MRS. feeding each other cake!

The Fants show'n off their moves:)

Kendra caught the bouquet!

Back at home... one last picture of the night with my wonderful husband and the most beautiful bouquet!

Sunday, May 16, 2010:
Picnic in the Park!

Ray & I celebrating our 6 month anniversary with a picnic at Finch Park in McKinney!

Bruise Update: Day 5 and spreading... Gotta love it!

To a weekend filled with so many activities. I am so excited for all that we shared... but now am looking forward to many relaxing nights at home with the hubs before our big trip next week.

Also... I just had to brag a little bit about my amazing sister-in-law! Farrah made T-shirts for our upcoming family vaca to PCB Florida in officially 10-11ish days! They are too cute. They say Zellners Gone Wild at PCB and then on the back have our names! I love it:) Thank you so much lady for already making this trip so special. I absolutely cannot wait to see all of you on the beach!!! I miss and love you all:) Let the count down continue!!!

For more information about PCB, FL view here!
... hope you have a wonderful start to your week and I look forward to speaking further!

Love,
Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you sooooo much for posting that picture of me. Haha! I guess that's what I get for taking 30 random pictures with your camera!! :) ha! It was good seeing you...but we need more catch-up time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's so what you get. But I love the face:) it's too funny! I agree. I had such a great time seeing you guys... but do always love and need more! Ya'll just let us know when:) We love hanging out with the Fant fam!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails