Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dirty Laundry!

Dirty Laundry.... we all have it!
No, I'm not referring to something embarrassing or a personal matter ... I literally mean... we have tons of dirty laundry that is needing to be taken care of before our big trip... and sadly I'm not a fan!

Today definitely has a pretty full to do list. We have laundry (of course), packing, purchases to be made, and dogs to be spoiled before we leave for our big trip! Last night was very similar. I of course got started on the large mound of clothes.... they just kept multiplying! But I did put a small dent in it... I hope:) ha! But before any work had been completed, my husband and I thought it best to fuel up and had dinner at Freebirds! Oh how I missed my Hybird on wheat.... oh so yummy!



After dinner and 4 loads of laundry plus additional packing (I may or may not have packed the majority of my closet in the largest suitcase I could find)... I decided to call it a night and watch the finale of Tough Love Couples. Sadly it was on... I was somewhat interested...


Tonight on the other hand... I would love to get the majority of my "have to do's" done ASAP because tonight my friends is the finale of Biggest Loser and I couldn't be more excited! I voted for Daris to be in the final 3! Who did you vote for?



Well that's really about it for my "dirty laundry"... a lot of have to do's before our big trip... but I couldn't be more excited! I'll leave you with one final thought....


Have such a wonderful Tuesday!

Love,
Alicia

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails