Well good morning! I want to welcome you to our Tuesday Tidbits posting! Tuesday posts tend to be some of my favorite because I am able to provide my fellow bloggers with fun tidbits about my husband and I. Sometimes these are fun little details, upcoming events, personal likes/dislikes, and at times these details are simply random pieces of useless information. But still it is all in good fun. Well for today's Tuesday Tidbits posting... I have decided to be more random... that is typical Alicia so nothing new I think. So enjoy and feel free to add some of your own!
Stream of Consciousness:
I am in need of a haircut. I am craving Fazoli's bread sticks. I need more than 8 hours of sleep per day to function properly. I day dream about building sand castles. I am in love with Tantowel products (tanless spray/lotions) but have a fear that they will turn me orange. This has not been proved yet. I am not a huge fan of answering phones. I could really use a Dr. Pepper at this very moment. I wonder if it will rain this week. I am horrible about remembering to do the laundry. I have been so busy yet so lazy. I am late sending out mail. So sorry Ryan. The card will be there shortly! I feel guilty for not working out. I guess I should start working out. I really would love to go dancing. Why do I hate wearing heels? Why do I look 12? How many more people will ask me if I am graduating from high school this year or have plans for continued education... as in going to college... for the first time. Wow, it has officially been three years since I took a test. That is amazing! I wish I had some sort of candy right now. That is probably the reason I should work out. Ha! I really would love to have space... and have a house. I know the pups would. All in good time. I miss free summers with no work or school. Sometimes I ask what are summers. They drained the pool at our apartment complex. I wonder when it will be up and running again. It's gotta be a hazard. Will I ever stop using chapstick? I really need to clean. I'll probably wait until we get back from vacation. No reason to do double duty. Should I start drinking coffee? I love the smell and hate the taste. Coffee ice cream. Can we agree that this might be a better option. What if I am lactose intolerant. Angry fist to that:) I'll make it work! Could never give up cheese! I really do love coming home and relaxing with my cute fam of four! I love opening the door and saying Mama's home! I love that my husband always greets me with a big hug/kiss on my return. Another great part of my day! I'm so excited that I can be lazy this week. I have a fun Wednesday night hang out with Daniela! It has definitely been too long. Should it be another pizza night. I love Dominoes new crust. Is it too early to start packing? I can't wait for our vacation. Again I day dream of sand castles!
... hope you have an amazing Tuesday!
Love,
Alicia
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment