This has been one record breaking winter... with snow falls that have topped the charts! While I have loved every minute of it (almost... I am not a big fan of driving in the wintry mix) I am absolutely ready for Spring to arrive! I love the beautiful weather and the newness of the season! I love going to the park, picnics, camping, and of course all the beautiful new flowers. I just crave being outside! Here are a few pictures of my favorite past activities! The Dallas Arboretum 
Picnics in the Park!
Road Trips & Camping with the pups!
The Dallas Fair!
Secret rendezvous with my hubby!
Celebrating Christ: The true meaning of Easter!
Happy Spring!

Looks like fun! I'm ready for winter to be over, too!
ReplyDeleteDon't get me wrong... I love the winter! But we've had enough winter for one year... so I completely agree with you:)
ReplyDelete