We wish you a very Happy Tuesday on this semi early morning!As many of you know... I kind of like blogging... ok reality check... I really love it! I love having the opportunity to use this "scrapbook diary" as a way to communicate with those I love near and far about all that our little family has been up to. It's been such a wonderful way to capture our lives... the good... bad... and the not so cute;)
Well it's Tuesday again and I love telling you about fun little tidbits about me or my husband. It's fun for people that are just getting to know you and those that have known you your entire lives... b/c these are just random pieces of useless knowledge but really allow people to see the real you!
1. The best part of my day is waking up next to my husband! I am actually becoming a cuddle-er!
2. I am a very loyal friend! I don't need 100s of friends... just a handfull of best friends that I love growing old with!
3. I love having 3 sisters, 2 brothers, and one niece... who knew that a simple wedding could extend your family by so much;) I love love love you guys! My heart is so full!
4. I am a worry wart... wow I just gained 10-20 years on my life for that comment. Ha!
5. For a feminist (j/k) ... I am very dependent:)
6. In an interview once... I was asked what is something negative about myself... first thing that popped out of my mouth was... anal! Probably not the best thing to say in an interview?!?! (But I got the job! I am pretty good at explaining myself)
7. It is exceptionally hard to wake up when it is still dark outside... angry fist to Daylight Savings time!
8. I love that my husband cooks... but sometimes feel awkward when people thank me for such a wonderful meal! He really is such an amazing chef and I give all the credit to him. I'm a great host tho... so its a great balance:)
9. I am a clean freak... just please don't look in the closets... :) ha! (random but I did spend a lot of last night cleaning ours out)
10. I still use a planner! AND LOVE IT!
11. When Ray makes dinner we split a paper towel. He hates to be wasteful!
12. Is it weird that I secretly like when Ray and I are twinsies?!?! (like in the picture:)
I figure 12 is good for now... a little random but all I got! So many more funtivities will be coming up shortly. Can't wait to blog about them. Have a wonderful day!
What are some of your random tidbits?!?!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment