Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Food On The Table



Many of us are looking for fast and easy ways to save a few dollars when it comes to making purchases. Some of us already have such a great way to save. It could include couponing, price matching, searching for deals on various websites... These are all amazing! I just have received information that might be another fun way to help us thrifty shoppers out.

This past week, a co-worker/friend sent me a link to a really amazing meal planning website called Foodonthetable.com. Click here for a free 30 day trial! It allows you to build a week's worth of recipes, menus, and even a shopping list based on the sale items located at your local grocery store.

Enjoy another fun resource tool for planning fun and easy meals for the fam!

Love,
Alicia

2 comments:

  1. This is a great resource! I just wish that they had the stores mapped in Houston! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They might... you just have to put in your zip code... I'd try it and just see:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails