Thursday, March 25, 2010

STATE of MIND!

With all this travel talk I began to think about all the fun places we've been and all the places I would love to go... and it gave me an idea for a blog post. As the title suggests... I will write down all the major places I've visited and their corresponding states. Texas: lived in Texas all my life: Born in Austin; Lived in Bonham, Beaumont, Sugar Land, College Station, Plano, Richardson. I have/had family in Sugar Land, Wimberly, San Marcos, Mt. Vernon, Mt. Pleasant, and Ft. Worth. Oklahoma: I've been to OK several times since Ray and I moved to Dallas for picnics, camping trips, and our engagement weekend with friends. When I was younger, my family went on an extended road trip to Yellowstone National Park and to see the horses that my father purchased in Oregon. We traveled through... Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, and Oregon. My family also took a trip to Florida for a fun time in Disney World. We traveled through Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. A few years ago, Ray and I spent our Spring Break in New York! I also have wonderful Zellner family members that live in Alabama including my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and sweet niece. We travel through Alabama and Georgia quite often. For business I've traveled to North Carolina (plane broke down in South Carolina... so I guess I will count that state as well), Florida and Toronto, Canada. Vacations have also taken me to Cabo (Duke Wedding), Playa Del Carmen, and Cancun. As I've previously stated there are so many places that I can't wait to go! Here is my current wish list. (in no particular order): 1. Chicago 2. Boston 3. Miami 4. San Francisco 5. San Diego 6. Napa 7. Anywhere in Colorado!!! Hope you enjoy! Feel free to add your comments and add any fun places to this (kind of small) list! I'm always looking for new opportunities!

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely suggest Niagara Falls in NY and Canada, the Adirondak Mountains in upstate NY, Colorado Springs and Steamboat Springs in CO, and Seattle, WA! Also, Lake Tahoe is pretty amazing if you want to try your hand at some winter sports or just relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those sounds like such fun ideas! Oh and I really love your Lake Tahoe pics:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails