Happy St. Patty's Day 2010!Hope you are enjoying a fun filled green loving day! We wish you luck and good cheers for all the years to come!
Today, Checkpast held a St. Patty's Day Pot Luck Lunch... and boy was it yummy!


That night, we met up with Jenna and Trent for a little St. Patty's Day Cheer!
Ray made the most amazing soda bread!



But we couldn't leave without a Zellner Family Fashion Show... St. Patty's Day Style! It really is quite difficult to get too dogs to stay still for a picture! But I think it turned out super cute:) I love my sweet fam of four:)




At the party with Jenna with our festive green drinks and decor!
Love,Ray made the most amazing soda bread!



But we couldn't leave without a Zellner Family Fashion Show... St. Patty's Day Style! It really is quite difficult to get too dogs to stay still for a picture! But I think it turned out super cute:) I love my sweet fam of four:)




At the party with Jenna with our festive green drinks and decor!

The Zellners!

No comments:
Post a Comment