I am beyond excited!!!! Tonight I'm curling up on the couch with the hubby and kiddos with a bowl of yummy chicken fried rice, a few blockbuster favorites, and nothing to do but RELAX!
I married my best friend and husband on November 14, 2009. After graduating from Texas A&M, we moved to Dallas and have loved every moment! We welcomed our daughter, Aubrey, into our lives in October 2013 and our son, Liam, in March 2016. To say we are in love would be a huge understatement. I am a previous 1st grade teacher turned stay at home mama. Recently I began teaching 4s preschool at our church.I absolutely love it. We are so thankful for God's blessings! This blog is an effort to keep family and friends up to speed on all the happenings in our lives here in Dallas. Enjoy our journey!
Mmm....fried rice sounds so good, and I haven't made it in a long time. I think I might put that on my meal planning monday with week!!
ReplyDeleteNICE! I'd love to see the recipe! You are so good:)
ReplyDeleteI remember the first time you had chicken fried rice!! Oh the memories :)
ReplyDeleteWhat I love about fried rice is that it can serve as an entire meal. I mean, it has everything in it!
ReplyDeleteOh I so agree! It is amazing... and yes OH TO THE MEMORIES!!! And I'm so glad I tried it:)
ReplyDelete