
I'll be honest... this beautiful weather has really got me thinking about traveling! I love traveling! I love the opportunity... the plan...the organization... the adventure... everything! Well I guess the flying part has never been something that I was 100% great with... but after we land and my feet touch the ground... I am golden! Ray and I have been talking a lot about traveling before we have kids... and yes that will probably come about sometime soon but for the next few years... we really just want to enjoy our time together just the two of us. So this year we have a few ideas of places we want to travel to. Currently we have a family vaca in the works for Disney World or Florida! But again this is really just in the beginning stages and we'll have to see where time takes us. We also have a potential trip to Virginia this Spring/Summer and to see Washington DC! I've never been and would absolutely love the opportunity to see such wonderful historic sights. Now of course not all of our traveling will be by plane... but maybe a few more out of state options including Oklahoma and Alabama! We are super excited! Now again many of these adventures might just be on the radar for this year but regardless I am excited about the opportunities to spend with family and friends!
What fun travel plans do you have this year?!?!
Love,
Alicia

We are going on a cruise in May and going to Lake Greeson in Arkansas with my family in July. Vacation days couldn't get here sooner!!
ReplyDeleteOh so agreed:) Have so much fun! Where are you going on your cruise?!?! Sounds super fun!
ReplyDeleteI need to go on a vacation before the honeymoon! I just don't have enough vacation days!
ReplyDeleteOh my honeymoon pretty much was our only vacation last year... but believe me... so worth all the vacation days:)
ReplyDelete