Friday, March 12, 2010

A Spazed Out Friday!


So I just found out that the Spazmatics will be in Dallas, on May 29th 2010 at the Loft! Now if you are not familiar with the coolest 80s cover band in the entire world... I will find a way to forgive you... but seriously they are the best 80s cover EVER or at least in my opinion anyway! It truly is great fun and a great show! I had first heard of them at A&M. I had no clue how big they really were. Now each year when they come back to Dallas as they travel around to all of the major cities... I make sure to put the event on my calendar. So if you are looking for a rock'n 80s good time... join us at the Loft on Saturday, March 29th!

Love,
Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Seriously... if you guys are free totally come! It is a fun show and literally everyone crazy jams out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw them in ft worth last summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I haven't heard of them, but I haven't heard of a lot of stuff, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no... well sometime they are near you... you've gotta go see them! They are amazing! But I just found out I will be in Florida during their visit... and I'm sad to miss them... but will be in such a better place:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails