Monday, March 22, 2010

Car Troubles


I've really been feeling when it comes to my car that my life is very similar to the game of monopoly. I feel like some days are good and others... do not pass go... do not collect $200 sort of thing. As you've probably read I've once again been having car troubles. I am really not a fan, but hey she's been great and she's paid off... which means she's FREE! I've had my Pontiac since high school but it may be her time. Last year she broke down on me so many times I can't remember... and sadly I've come to expect this from my car... it's usually when the mechanics hand over the bill I remember why I hate it so much! ha! But really I've just been pushing to wait another few years so my next car can officially be my mama car... I hope it can wait that long! But really when it starts costing more to fix her than it would for a "new" used car... I'll probably be changing my mind. I guess we'll cross that bridge when it comes. Anyway thanks to those that asked about the Zellner carpool situation. Ha! Anyway my girl will be back in our parking lot this afternoon and hopefully working well! Please knock on wood just for a few more years:)

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails