
This past Friday, the Honeymooners ABF for the Heights Baptist Church met at the Allen American Hockey Game for Faith and Family Night and to watch the Allen Americans take on the Mississippi RiverKings! And we won! Here are some fun pictures from the night!

Many of our friends including the Goodings and Davis' went to Tacone, flavor grill in Allen. It is an amazing soup, salad, sandwich, and wrap place and boy it is super yummy!After dinner, we quickly headed to the Allen Event Center to meet the rest of our friends in the ABF and to hand out hockey tickets.

My wonderful hubby and I!

Yay for tickets!

Allen Americans & Mississippi RiverKings! Go RED... WHITE... and BLUE!


The Davis', Zoutendams, Goodings, and Zellners

The Links, Hammets, Hairs, Janes

The Crumleys, and Mr. Park



The Goodings and Zellners

We even got free cups! Girls just like to have fun! And if you look super closely in the background ... so does Tom! Love it!



I'm glad you took lots of pictures because I didn't take a single one!! Thanks for planning the fun event!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Thanks! We had such a great time with everyone we absolutely cannot wait until the next one:) Also I may get you to take pics b/c while I love that I do have a lot... I wish some were better quality... sad face:)
ReplyDelete