This Memorial Day weekend, a family vaca is in the works to go to Panama City Beach, Florida! And I couldn't be more excited! We will be meeting up with his brother, sister-in- law, niece, his two sisters plus their boyfriends and potential others that may join us. What is so funny is this is actually turning into a "kids" vacation... holla! It's good to still be at the "kiddy" table!To be correct all credit should go to my sister-in-law for planning such a wonderful retreat! This is the condo that we will be staying in:) It is a 4 bedroom/ 4 bath condo right on the beach! I absolutely can't wait:)
Enjoy!





Love,
Alicia

omg that looks so pretty! are you flying or driving?
ReplyDeletewe are going to fly to Birmingham and ride with Farrah and Ryan... I think! (bro and sis in law) We may end up just flying to Florida... but we are officially booked! I absolutely can't wait:)
ReplyDeleteYou can't wait I'm screaming with excitment!!! So cant wait 9 weeks lady.. Oh and i had alot of help from my lovely sister in law as well so don't put me all out there for the thanks. I had great help... Love you
ReplyDeleteWell you sure know how to plan a party:) So thank you for all that you have done! But I absolutely can't wait to see all three of my lovely sister in laws, bro in law, and niece... LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete