Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Date Night at Veritas

This past Monday, Ray set up an amazing date night at Veritas Wine Bar in Uptown, Dallas. The Quick detailed a list of local wine bars in Dallas naming Veritas as the Wine Bar for the Romantic... and boy was it! We tasted our choice of wines and had a fruit and cheese platter to accompany it. It was perfect!

A Toast! To many more date nights to come! Plus our fourth monthary is just around the corner! March 14, 2010!




Love,
Alicia

4 comments:

  1. So fun!! Matt and I should go on fun dates more often. I'm just so darn cheap I hate spending money on expensive food when I can cook at home. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree... honestly we are pretty cheap too. Monday is half off day:) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i so need to move to texas so i have babysitters to go on dates lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey just fly her on out... we'll watch her:) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails