Monday, March 1, 2010

To Tie or Knot?!?

Ray is commonly known for his fashion sense and has taken on the label of "the tie guy" The question then stands... which came first... the tie or the vest?
I'll let you decide!
(and yes he even had influence over a snow man! Please refer to picture below...)













...well I guess regardless I love it and of course love him!

Love,
Alicia

2 comments:

  1. I love that he has his own little style. Matt wears a tie 5 days a week to work, so you'll probably never see my husband in a tie unless we are at the same wedding!! That's about the only time he wears ties on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey the only way i know to get in contact have some exciting new need to know asap if it will work. love you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails