Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Will Walk 500 Miles... Cow Town Style!

Ok so obviously I didn't walk 500 miles... but I sure saw lots of people run a ton this morning. On Saturday my best friend Kristin and I with her little two month cutie went to Fort Worth to cheer on our husbands for the Cow Town 1/2 Marathon!


We were so proud!

This year while it was still extremely on the chilly side... I can definitely say that it was a little warmer than the 19ish degrees as it had been last year.


Kristin and baby B all bundled up and ready to go see the boys finish! I love his sweet A&M hat even though it was a wee bit little for such a big boy hehe:) After we arrived at the race we found a great seat at Corner Bakery where we stayed warm until it was time to join the rest of the crowd to cheer on our runners!


Go Ray and Michael!


Finishing up strong!


Cow Town 2010 1/2 Marathon


Cow Town 2009 v. Cow Town 2o10


Bryson did so good helping cheer on his daddy!
Also his first race of many I'm sure:)


The group talking to Bryson!
I love his sweet smiles:)



After the race we headed over to IHOP! Watching people run sure makes me hungry! But it was definitely a great place for the boys to refuel after such a great run!


Michael, Kristin, and baby Bryson! I love this little family... I love catching up with them but as my husband says... it's never really catching up more like picking up from where we left off!


The girlies and baby B at IHOP:)

On the way back home we took a minor detour... one that accidentally lead us to the airport instead of Richardson, but hey I am all up for random road trips:)



Now as for our plans for the rest of our Saturday... we will be staying in bed, rent a few movies, and relax the rest of the night! Sounds like a plan to me!



Today was definitely a day filled with great cheer!

Thanks to such a wonderful day to such great friends and my sweet hubby:)

Love,
Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Ray for running another 1/2 marathon!!

    You did what I would be doing. Cheering....not running!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell Ray congrats! I love the action running shots! they look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails