Thursday, February 18, 2010

1K



Yesterday we hit our 1,000th unique visit to this blog and only in a few short months! While many of these visits may be my own:) I only hope that many of you, my friends and family, have really loved getting to catch up with us! Being further from those we love has been extremely difficult and I love that there is now a way that we can feel closer than ever! For those of you who read this, I do hope that you've enjoyed the millions of pictures and posts added daily... I truly do love your comments and love the wonderful post suggestions I've been given since I started last June! I further look to continue writing, as a journal, as a diary, as a log of all of our family funtivities to catch up with those we love both near and far!

Enjoy the many more posts to come!

love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails