Saturday, February 13, 2010

A "Heart" Felt Progressive Dinner!


This past Saturday, our ABF had a Valentine's Progressive Dinner hosted by the Goodings' and Davis' and boy was it a blast. We had a night of amazing food, great conversation, fun games, and good friends!

Enjoy some pictures from the night!

Guesstures! This might be the coolest game ever!
This picture absolutely cracks me up... He's using Toby as a prop:) Poor Toby! ha! (and yes the pup's name is Toby)


The Stones and Howards with Toby the dog!


The Hoopers and Kiekhoefers during the Trivia game (Olympics & Valentines Qs)


Yay for the Movie Stars! Joey and Justin Henry and the Zellners during Trivia!

When we first walked in we had note cards attached to our backs. During the appetizer course we had to figure out who we were. Trouble was... I didn't know who Ray was... so I couldn't help him with any clues:( We were Fred Astaire and Judy Garland! The Movie Stars!


The Greeks:) The Hutchinsons and the Links! They won 1st place for the Trivia Game!
Katy you are a trooper in Guesstures and absolutely crack me up. All I have to say is.... Bird House... Love Bird... Love Triangle?!?! ha you rock!


We took 2nd place in Trivia!!!


and.... we WON FIRST PLACE overall! YAY!

We always have such an amazing time with this great group of people! I absolutely look forward to many more group activities to grow and serve with them:)


Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails