Friday, February 19, 2010

Upcoming Funtivities



I never realized how quickly time flies until I do these posts. It just seems like yesterday that we were welcoming a new year and now we are already almost 3 months into it. So today, on this Friday, I wanted to update you on the Zellner upcoming activities... and boy are there a LOT of them.

Enjoy!

Tonight, February 19, 2010 our ABF is hosting its monthly event... Name that Tune! Both Ray and I are extremely excited and know this should be a fun night! If it involves music Ray is absolutely all in. My only fear is that I will totally know a song... can sing it backwards and forwards... but my answer is... "oh oh, this song is on that movie with that guy..." Ha! But I know it will be super fun and can't wait.



On Sunday, February 21, 2010: Ray and I will be attending Membership Dinner at the Heights Baptist Church. We are so excited to begin the membership process! We've already found such a wonderful ABF (The Honeymooners) and are so honored to serve and grow with them! I absolutely look forward to many more opportunities to come! For any of you newly weds or soon-to-be newly weds interested in a bible fellowship and are interested... please give me a call/message and I'll get you more information. It is absolutely amazing!



On Saturday, February 27, 2010, both Ray and Michael will be running the Cow Town Half Marathon. The race begins at 7:30AM in Fort Worth, TX . And yes the wives will be there cheering their husbands along! Let's just hope for better weather than last year. Ha!



On Friday, March 5, 2010, it is "Faith and Family Night" at the Allen American Hockey Rink. We will be hosting an exciting ABF activity. The game starts at 7:30; Allen Americans vs. the Mississippi RiverKings! We'll definitely be adorning our Red, White, and Blue!



Yes it is about that time again. Either on March 13 or March 20 we will be traveling back home to see our family and friends. We haven't seen them since Thanksgiving and are absolutely excited to catch up with all of our loves. Let's welcome the Zellners back to the Land of Sugar!




While these are many of our upcoming activities we definitely have tons more to come including...

- Kaylan's bridal shower, parties, and wedding in March, April, and May
- Dustin's Birthday in March... details to come
- ABF Karaoke Night March 26
- Brother's Birthday March 31st
- Rebecca and Beau's Wedding in April
- Colleen and Jason's Wedding in April
- Ray's 26th Birthday April 14th

More pictures and posts are soon to come! Happy Friday!

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails