Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend With the Hubs!

Weekend Wrap Up!

While not all plans work out the way you expect them, I am so thankful for what I had received in return.... a weekend with my hubby. Enjoy the highlights!

Friday: Dinner Date & a Video!
- Dinner at Roadhouse!
- I absolutely LOVE their yummy rolls. I probably ate the entire basket myself or at least could have. Plus dinned on a delicious pulled pork sandwich and fries. Ok for a person that doesn't really like pig all that much... there is something quite amazing about pulled pork sandwiches that I love and crave.
- We received our blockbuster movie in the mail and decided to watch it: Post Grad.

Saturday: Dear John Movie Date!


- This morning we definitely slept in and it was oh so nice. We probably caught up a little too much but again all worth it.
- Taxes... done! Yay for refunds!
- Later that afternoon, we went to Regal Movie Theater and watched a matinee showing of Dear John. I definitely don't want to spoil it... so you'll have to let me know your thoughts!

Sunday: SVU Marathon & Super Bowl Sunday!

- Per the title I'm sure you could figure out what I spent most of my day doing! Lots and lots of tv but it was nice to relax with the hubs and pups!
- I'll be honest and let you know I wasn't really pulling for a specific team... but I will say it is nice to see an underdog win every now and then: Saints won!
- So I might be the only person who doesn't know what Who Dat means?!?! Ha.

Anyway I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and wish you all a great start to this cold, rainy week... Thursday says to expect more snow!

Love,
Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl, glad you had a good weekend!! By the way, you made me want Roadhouse rolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! They were so yummy. I had the girl bring out another basket before I was even half done. Wow Serious fatty! haha but they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously love SVU! The sad thing is I have pretty much seen ALL of them but I will still watch them:) YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails