Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wow...I'm a big kid now!

Ok Ok. So I know this tiny cutie is still such a little baby boy but I swear he continues to grow right before my eyes! I can't believe Bryson's almost 2 months old!

Sweet little boy you continue to amaze us with your precious smiles and all of your energy! We love watching you grow even though secretly I'm sure we all just want you to stay this size forever because I know time will just fly by.

This past Wednesday we brought dinner to our best friends, Michael and Kristin... to spend some time together and of course to see the little boy! PS did I mention he has dimples and a dimple in his chin... too cute! We always love our time together! We love you guys and look forward to more catch up time very soon:)

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails