Obstacles include:
1. The Texas Tornado: resist gale force winds as you enter tornado alley
2. Walk the Plank: transverse the gully on wooden planks
3. Rio Run: dash down river
4. Black Forest: forge your way through uncharted forest
5. Straight Rush: navigate the slippery river bed
6. Mud Climb: conquer the slick incline
7. Mud Slide: skid down the muddy slope
8. Bunker Blitz: clamber out of the creek and up the mud embankment
9. Hay Fever: hustle up and over giant straw bales
10. Breathless Bog: Plunge under water and wave between submerged logs
11. Splintering Spools: scale the wooden barriers over the sloping terrain
12. Cargo Climb: maneuver over the cargo net
13. Warrior Roast: leap over the warrior fires
14. Muddy Mayhem: scramble beneath barbed wire as you near the finish

Good luck guys!
Do you have an inner warrior?!?
Love,
Alicia


This looks so crazy -- but so fun! I think I may have to check it out! The only thing that worries me is the fire, lol!
ReplyDeleteI agree completely! Part of me secretly wanted to do it... but I too was afraid of the fire and also the barbed wire... that did not sound too fun for me:) I can't wait to post pictures of it though!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to do this so badly! but it lands during our month end close at work so I can't do it! A group of my friends are all going to do warrior dash.
ReplyDeleteYou will have to let me know how it goes! I just can't wait to see all the fun costumes. Word of advice for those ppl I would suggest no capes! :)
ReplyDelete