Randomly while discussing the Olympics it came up that I had previously taken an ice skating class while at A&M. Ray seemed baffled. We've been together nearly 8 years and this was something he hadn't known about me. So it got me thinking... what are other little fun tidbits to tell that people might not be aware of... (if you can't tell I love these types of posts!)1. Yes I took an ice skating class in college. I actually am not too bad at the sport. I also took step class which I absolutely loved!
2. Obviously by the picture I have a gangsta side:) ha!
3. I am double jointed in both of my thumbs and many of my fingers... so I have never lost a thumb war contest to date!
4. I favor my left side but am right handed
5. I am very long winded but for some reason... after a very very long story I will say, "long story short."
6. I may not know everything about computers but I am a pretty darn good typist
7. I love heels but only wear flats and rarely wear socks
8. I am pretty much allergic to all types of material except for cotton
9. I am completely a morning person but love to snooze (yes still trying to figure that one out)
10. I've
been in track (I ran hurdles), choir, and dance team11. I do believe dancing is a sport... especially if you compete!
12. I am obviously a dog lover... and consider my furry kiddos to be a part of our family.
13. I am "touch sensitive." I am weird about touching certain materials. (it may be in response to #8). I don't like touching chalk, nylon, foam crates, or any type of runner's wicking material. I usually ask Ray to fold those pieces when it comes time for laundry
14. I like routine, consistency, and simplicity.
15. I am adventurous but organized if that's possible!
16. I like ketchup on my mashed potatoes
17. Ketchup is the best condiment in the whole wide world... mainly b/c it is filled with Sugar! Can you tell I have a sweet tooth?!?
18. I have never been skiing or hunting.
19. I have never broken a bone but am pretty sure I gave my self a concussion in a backwards race where I ran straight into a wooden bench in elementary school. In high school, I was kicked by our horse in the knee and this past year rolled my ankles 3 times during our training for the Dallas White Rock 1/2 Marathon.
20. I love camping!
Hope this was fun... what are some interesting facts about you?!?
Love,
Alicia

I totally forgot you took those classes! How funny :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I totally agree about Katchup :)