
Update: So sadly my trip to CS to see the family will have to be put on hold... BUT I do look forward to another visit very soon!
Fun Fam Time in College Station!
| Friday | Saturday | Sunday | ||
59° F | 38° F | 58° F | 36° F | 54° F | 49° F | ||
I am so excited about our day trip to College Station tomorrow to visit my family! This whole week we've kept our fingers crossed for good weather since we've had nothing but rain and cold. This proves that while it might be a little chilly, it should be beautiful!
Mom & Dad! I love you guys and am so thankful that we'll be able to spend some much needed catch up time. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!
More pictures will be posted to a blog near you:) For more information view here.
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment