What better way to start off your morning.... so I thought I would just "spell out" my feelings for him:)


During the day we of course caught up on some of the Winter Olympics! While I honestly prefer the Summer Olympics, I will say that I am secretly a fan of the ice skating...or ice dancing. To be honest I am a bit confused and am unsure of the difference between the two... but love watching it! What is your favorite Winter Olympic Sport?!?!

Later that night, we went to dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse. Oh it was very tasty and I truly had such a great time!

To my husband,
I am so thankful for you. You truly have inspired me to be a better person and for that I am so grateful. I owe all of my happiness to you! You are my everything and I truly am excited for all that is to come. You are my best friend and I absolutely cannot wait to grow old with you:)
Love,
your wifey!
And to all of those I love, I wish you all the happiest Love Day in the world because truthfully it's a day that should be shared with ALL of those you love and care for! I'm forever grateful for you and wish you all the happiness in the world:)
Love,
Alicia


No comments:
Post a Comment