As I'm sure you've might have heard, (view here) on Friday, January 29, 2010, we celebrated our 3rd annual Wine & Cheese Party!We had an absolutely amazing time of course! It was a great time all around... including great food, great games, great conversation, and great friends! Nothing can be better than that!
While the boys spent a great deal of their time discussing the new activity of choice (Warrior Dash.... more will be provided later), the girls got much needed catch up time with each other and the little man!
Enjoy some pictures of the night!

Our wine! Gotta love those Rieslings!

Enjoying the tasty spread of food!

The moose cork! Love it:)

Ray & Mike!

James and Kaylan our hosts!

The lovely ladies and the little guy!

Kaylan and a very happy baby!


hmmmmm! Sock! Love the How I Met Your Mother references!

Steph and Bryson!

Meeee & Bryson! I love his cute expression :)

Thank you all for such a wonderful night of great times and great friends! I look forward to many many more in the future!
Love,
Alicia

So I am just kind of in love with this little boy. He's such a cutie!
ReplyDelete